New! Another take on my popular pastel earrings. These ones feature some jewel tones in pink and green along with a moody black pair against some multi coloured acrylic glitter. A nice sparkly pair of statement earrings to wear.
Earrings are handmade with some lovely birch wood and all are hand painted individually. Again like the pastel version they have some glitter acrylic on the bottom part, they are then finished off with some chunky co-ordinating glitter studs.
A glitzy sparkly pair to wear for those nights out and make for a nice jewellery gift.
► For another variation on these, see my pastel pops here
• Dimensions: approx. 40mm drop on 15mm studs
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured & sealed with an ecological resin.
• Earring posts are stainless steel - so good for sensitive ears
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.