Eco Friendly Robin Stud Earrings
The robins are back & now here to stay!
The robin is a symbol of a spring song and good luck, it can also symbolise passion, new beginnings and renewal. 'Whenever robins appear, loved ones are near' is a little poem my gran used to say & reminds me of her.
These ones are laser cut & made from sustainable bamboo. Hand painted in part & finished with a water based varnish. A lovely little pair of earrings & would make for a great gift for a bird / nature lover. Also a nice gift to give or receive at Christmas time.
• Dimensions: approx.13mm wide & 9mm tall
• Earrings have been hand painted in part & sealed with varnish for protection.
• Posts are stainless steel
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information