Robin Redbreast Brooch
Another variation on last year's robin redbreast.
This one is a smaller version and made with some beautiful layered birch. All pieces have been hand painted individually and I have added some eco friendly resin to give some shine and for protection.
A really pretty piece of jewellery and perfect to gift for the coming season, although Robins are not just for Christmas!
Did you know that Robins can symbolise different things in different cultures? Here we associated them with new beginnings, growth & rejuvenation. Also in Ireland we like to see them as a symbol that loved ones are still near us.
• Dimensions: approx 40 x 40mm
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though the wood pieces have been sealed with resin, due to the natural properties of wood, please be mindful of water.
• All jewellery items come packaged in an eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information