If you like pretty pastel colours with some colour pops, then these are for you ! Perfect to wear for those warmer sunny days. You have 3 colourful shades to choose from.
Earrings are laser cut from birch wood and some colourful acrylics. The top pieces have been hand painted in a green, pink & lilac & have a layer of resin applied for some glossy shine. The bottom sections are made from some colourful arcylic pops which have been paint engraved in part by hand. This effect gives them a fresh modern look against the pastels. Earrings are finished off with some matte acrylic studs.
Choose between the following options:
- Green with magenta pink acrylic with blue engraving paired with green studs or
- Pink with turquoise green acrylic with pink engraving on raspberry studs or
- Lilac with some redish orange acrylics with orange engraving paired with retro orange studs.
A nice fun pair to wear and for those who love a colour clash !
►To see another colour variation on these, please have a look at this listing.
• Dimensions: approx. 40mm drop with studs
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured & sealed with an ecological resin.
• Earring posts are stainless steel - so good for sensitive ears
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.