Big and bold colourful geometric arch earrings.
Earrings are made with some lovely birch, hand painted in some gorgeous shades of blues, pinks, greens & reds, they have a little dash of glitter and some brass pieces have been added to give them a modern look. A layer of eco resin has been applied to give them a lovely glossy shine and all earrings are finished off with some acrylic mirrored studs.
You have 3 colourways to choose from:
► Blue mix (perfect with denims) or
► Green with pink (+ spike) on gold studs or maybe
► Red with blue on gold studs
A lovely colourful lightweight pair of earrings to wear, I make these in small batches in my studio, & they would give any outfit a nice pop of colour!
• Dimensions: approx. 65mm in length (picture shows a similar pair for size comparison)
• Earrings have been hand painted in various colours as pictured & sealed with resin.
• Posts are stainless steel, good for sensitive ears.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.