Treat yourself to these gorgeous handmade geometric wooden earrings! These Gatsby inspired earrings were so popular I brought them back & included some new colours, including this aqua pair!
Earrings are made with some birch & have been hand painted in a lovely shade of aqua with a subtle hint of glitter added. They are then finished off with some brass pieces & a pair of 25mm hoops. Earrings in this range are sealed with an ecological resin which protects them but also gives a lovely glass like finish.
A nice everyday pair of hoop earrings. These would also make for a nice little gift for your sister, aunt, mom, babysitter or colleague or just to treat yourself, why not?
► Please see my other listings for more colours on this style.
To note, if you prefer a different brass piece or maybe studs instead of the hoops, please get in contact to discuss.
►Note: Raw brass can develop a patina/tarnish over time. You might love this look but maybe not, this is a natural discolouration. However, if you prefer the shiny look, there are a few option to restoring the lustre of the metal. Polishing cloths work a treat, & solutions like lemon, vinegar or baking soda will work well. I have used these all successfully.
• Dimensions: approx 6cm drop with hoop
• Earrings are sealed with resin to the front.
• Hoops are s/steel gold plated & 25mm in diameter.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower/swimming etc