Eco Friendly Robin Stud Earrings
Cute pair of eco friendly robin stud earrings.
The robin is a symbol of a spring song and good luck, it can also symbolise passion, new beginnings and renewal. 'Whenever robins appear, loved ones are near' is a little poem my gran used to say & reminds me of her.
As with my earrings, these ones are laser cut & made from sustainable bamboo. Hand painted in part & finished with a water based varnish. A lovely little pair of earrings & would make for a great gift for a bird / nature lover.
• Dimensions: 13mm wide & 9mm tall
• Earrings have been hand painted in part & sealed with varnish for protection.
• Posts are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me via email.
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days.
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
Sorry, currently out of stock