Stacked Oval Drop Earrings in 3 Colourways
Stacked oval drop earrings - new for spring/summer !
Earrings in this range are laser cut from FSC birch and some complimtary acrylics. The oval shapes are all hand painted individually in watermelon red, desert blue and a nice mauve shade. These have a layer of eco resin applied to give them a lovely shine.
A nice summery pair to wear for all year round. You have three colourways to choose from:
► Watermelon red ovals with some soft pinks acrylics on hot pink marble studs (a nice clash of red and pink here on these ones !)
► Desert blue ovals with some soft blue acrylics on linen coloured studs (a nice subtle pair to wear with some jeans maybe) and lastly
► Mauve ovals with some dusky pink acrylics on soft green studs (nice muted soft colours on these ones )
► Note: If you don't want too much dangle & would prefer to wear these without the connector part in the middle, just get in touch to discuss !
• Dimensions: approx xxxxxx drop on 15mm studs
• Earrings have been hand painted in part & paired with acrylics
• Stainless steel posts are used on the stud parts, good for sensitive ears.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower/swimming etc
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information