Stacked oval drop earrings
Earrings in this range are laser cut from FSC birch and some complimentary acrylics. The oval shapes are all hand painted individually in watermelon red, desert blue and a nice mauve shade. These have a layer of eco resin applied to give them a lovely shine.
A nice summery pair to wear for all year round. You have three colourways to choose from:
► Watermelon red ovals with some soft pinks acrylics on hot pink marble studs (a nice clash of red and pink here on these ones !)
► Desert blue ovals with some soft blue acrylics on linen coloured studs (a nice subtle pair to wear with some jeans maybe) and lastly
► Mauve ovals with some dusky pink acrylics on soft green studs (nice muted soft colours on these ones )
► Note: If you don't want too much dangle & would prefer to wear these without the connector part in the middle, just get in touch to discuss !
• Dimensions: approx 47mm drop on 15mm studs
• Earrings have been hand painted in part & paired with acrylics
• Stainless steel posts are used on the stud parts, good for sensitive ears.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower/swimming etc