Colourful Moroccan style handmade necklace in shades of bright pink & blue with shimmery gold
This unique one of a kind layered necklace is made with 2 layers of FSC birch. It features some speciality one of a kind handmade paper made from recycled cotton. This paper features some gorgeous bright pinks with some blues and gold running though it. A brass oval shape has been added to compliment the piece.
The top piece on the necklace is finished with some eco friendly resin for protection and helps to enhance the colours. A stainless steel gold chain completes the piece.
A fun colourful piece of jewellery to wear, adds a nice pop of colour to your outfit!
Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all necklaces with this design will slightly differ towards what shown, as all paper cuts will be different, just making them unique to you!
• Size: approx. 63mm x 41mm
• Comes with a 20inch stainless steel chain in gold, with a lobster clasp
• Very light weight and won't drag on your neck.
• Top piece is finished with resin, the back piece is varnished, even though pieces are sealed, please be mindful of water, don't wear swimming or in the shower.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, these are all made individually in small batches, so totally unique to you!
► For more necklaces, please click here