Wooden Geometric Statement Hoop Earrings in Black
Big & bold statement hoop earrings in classic black with a hint of copper for that subtle sheen. These wooden earrings are laser cut from baltic birch. They feature a brass bar & are all hand painted individually & finished with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look and also for protection. This listing is for a lovely pair in black with a subtle hint of copper glitter.
A modern pair of geometric earrings to wear this season ! Also would make for a nice stocking filler gift or a secret Santa gift !
► If you prefer small hoop earrings, then please check back here to view listings
• Dimensions: approx 41mm tall & 3mm thick ( see pic for size comparison)
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured & sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• Hoops are brass & measure 25mm in diameter
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
►Note: These earrings have a brass bar & brass can develop a patina/tarnish over time. You might love this look but maybe not, this is a natural discolouration. However, if you prefer the shiny look, there are a few option to restoring the lustre of the metal. Polishing cloths work a treat, & solutions like lemon, vinegar or baking soda will work well. I have used these all successfully.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly branded gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.