Wooden Geometric Earrings
Wooden geometric earrings, laser cut with colourful acrylic studs. Available in 4 colourways, this listing is for the colonial blue/plum earrings finished with some lovely plum studs. I added a splash of eco friendly fine glitter to make them sparkly, its is very subtle & gives them a nice finish.
Earrings are laser cut from birch & handmade from start to finish. They have been sealed with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look.
A lovely pair of handmade earrings with warm tones in plum and a blue/grey. These would look great with anything & would make for a lovely gift too.
► Also available in these colourways :
* Plum & colonial blue * Baby blue & green * Calypso blue & violet * Pinks
• Dimensions: approx 31mm tall & 3mm thick (pic for size reference)
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured & sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• Studs are acrylic and approx 13mm in diameter
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information