Wood Drop Earrings
A beautiful pair of wooden drop earrings in green and gold, all handmade in Ireland
These drop earrings are laser cut from birch, hand painted in a lovely lush green with some gold leaf applied and blended in. You have the option of brass bars or dots to finish them off & give them a modern look. All earrings, in this range are sealed with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look and for protection.
A truly unique & lightweight pair of earrings to wear or gift. As these are all individually made with the gold leaf, please note, each pair will be different & not exactly as pictured, but that's what makes them unique !
►►Please leave in the 'notes to seller' box your choice of brass bars or dots, if no message is left, I will pick for you.
• Dimensions: approx 50mm tall with a 16mm studs (pic for size reference)
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured, with some of the wood exposed & gold leaf has been applied . They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• Posts are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information