A wow pair of statement earrings !
My beach babes earrings ( named after those trips to the seaside as a child, where someone would always come home burnt - Irish skin !) are laser cut from birch, hand painted in berry pink & some gold leaf has been applied and blended in. You have the option of brass bars or dots to finish them off & give them a modern look. Earrings are sealed with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look and for protection.
A truly unique & lightweight pair of earrings to wear or gift. As these are all individually made with the gold leaf, please note, each pair will be different & not exactly as pictured, but that's what makes them unique !
►►Please leave in the 'notes to seller' box your choice of brass bars or dots, if no message is left, I will pick for you.
• Dimensions: approx 50mm tall with a 16mm studs (pic for size reference)
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured, & gold leaf has been applied . They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• Posts are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.