Stars, one of the most beautiful and enchanting of all the symbols. Stars are often used to symbolize heavenly bodies, purity and good luck.
Celebrate the stars with this beautiful handmade piece that reflects a burst of stars across the sky.
This necklace has been handmade from start to finish with birch and/or cherry solid wood. The middle piece features some mixed metallic flakes with silver & copper tones , bursts of glitter in cool shades of blue, grey, gold and silver hued, are scattered across the shape giving the illusion of shiny stars glittering in the sky. This section is finish with some eco resin, which gives it a lovely mirrored type finish. It then sits upon the eclipse shape & is finished with a stainless steel necklace.
Please note, all glitter used in this range is eco friendly. As these are all handmade, the necklace you receive may differ towards what's pictured, just making them unique to you!
Necklaces are very lightweight & comfortable to wear, a lovely gift for someone special or just to treat yourself!
• Size: approx 40mm in diameter at widest point
• Comes with a 20inch stainless steel chain, non tarnish with a lobster type clasp
• Very light weight.
• Top piece is finished with resin, the back piece is varnished, even though pieces are sealed, please be mindful of water, don't wear swimming or in the shower.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, these are all made individually in small batches, so totally unique to you!
► For more necklaces, please click here
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information