Small Wood Dangle Earrings in Walnut & Gold
New ! Handmade eco friendly laser cut wood dangle earrings in walnut with gold accents.
Earrings are laser cut from sustainable wood, and a walnut stain has been applied with a sprinkle of gold powder added. They are then finished with a brass piece & an ecological resin has been applied to give them a lovely glossy look, this also helps protect & enhance your earrings.
Lovely earrings that you won't find anywhere else, these are all made individually & the gold powder reacts different each time, so no two pieces will be the same! Lovely unique earrings, perfect to gift for Mother's Day, Valentines, Christmas. They are very light weight and easy to wear.
• Dimensions: approx 38mm tall (1.5") with 25mm brass hoops
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
►Note: Raw brass can develop a patina/tarnish over time. You might love this look but maybe not, this is a natural discolouration. However, if you prefer the shiny look, there are a few option to restoring the lustre of the metal. Polishing cloths work a treat, & solutions like lemon, vinegar or baking soda will work well. I have used these all successfully.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly branded gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.