Beautiful pair of long oval drop earrings. Hand painted & available in 3 colourways.
- Choose between pastel mauve, coral blush and wild berry pink , choose your preference from the drop down menu below.
My beach babes earrings ( named after those trips to the seaside as a child, where someone would always come home burnt - Irish skin !) are laser cut from sustainable birch, hand painted in beautiful colours with some gold leaf added to the mix, gives them that extra bit of shine & sparkle.
Earrings are finished with a brass dot & a layer of eco friendly resin has been applied to give them a lovely glossy look.
These earrings are very lightweight & won't drag on your ears. A lovely pair to wear or to gift.
►Note: As these are all individually made with the gold leaf, please note, each pair will be different & not exactly as pictured, but that's what makes them unique !
For another version on these, please have a look at this listing here.
• Dimensions: approx. 50mm tall with 16mm studs
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured, & sealed with resin for protection.
• Posts are stainless steel, good for sensitive ears.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.