Laser Cut Wood Bright Earrings in Red & Tea Green
Hand painted laser cut wooden earrings in lovely shades of watermelon red & teal green & off set with some red acrylic studs.
These eco friendly bamboo circle earrings are all handmade in my studio , these gorgeous earrings remind me of blowing bubbles! they are laser cut & hand painted individually & earrings have been sealed with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look.
If you like bright colourful accessories, then pop these on, sure to brighten up your outfit ! They are lightweight & comfortable too.
►Note: This earring style 'bubble trouble' is also available in other colourways, you can find them here in a blue & peony pink combo and here for if you fancy a metallic pink with sea green combination.
• Dimensions: approx 40mm in diameter, with a 15mm stud topper
• Earrings have been hand painted in various colours as pictured, with some of the wood exposed. They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• Posts are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a recycled Kraft branded gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.