Large Geometric Ring in Silver & Black
Large geometric wood ring in moody shades of black & grey, with slivers of gold peeking through.
This beautiful layered wood ring is made with 2 layers of lovely birch. It features some authentic hand screened paper in shades of black/silver & gold. This type of paper is a speciality hand screened paper and one of a kind. An antiqued silver brass semi circle shape has been added to finish the ring off and to give it a nice vintage look.
The top piece has some ecological resin applied for protection, which also helps enhance the colours. It is set upon an adjustable silver plated ring base, which has a hammered effect.
A lovely unique handmade accessory, perfect for gifting or to treat yourself !
►Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all rings with this design will slightly differ towards what shown, as all paper cuts will be different, just making them unique to you!
►Also, available in a GOLD version (see last picture), see this listing here.
• Dimensions: 32mm in diameter at widest point
• Ring base has a hammered effect & is plated gold with diameter of approx 19mm & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
► For more unique rings, have a look at these listings
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All rings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me via email.
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days.
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.