Unique Handmade Wooden Ring in Black & Gold
Unique handmade wood ring in classic black and gold.
This handmade ring is made with a layer of cherry solid wood & birch. It features some authentic Japanese hand screened paper in gold against a deep black background. A brass circle has been added to give it a modern look.
The top layer on ring is finished off with some eco friendly resin for protection and to enhance the colour. It is set upon an adjustable ring base.
A lovely unique handmade accessory, perfect for gifting to someone special or just a treat for yourself !
○ Symbolisation: A circle does not have a beginning or end. They can represent things of the same shape that we know and can create a sense of completeness. This shape is thought to have a feminine association and is connected to love, energy and power.
• Dimensions: 30mm in diameter at widest point
• Ring base has a hammered effect & is plated gold with diameter of approx. 19mm & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
► To see more unique handmade rings, have a look at these listings
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information