Handmade Unique Wooden Ring in Black & Gold
Handmade laser cut wood ring in classic black and gold.
This unique ring is made with a layer of cherry solid wood & birch. It features some authentic Japanese yuzen hand screened paper. This type of paper is a speciality type of paper & one of a kind. A brass circle has been added to give it a modern look to finish it off.
The top layer on ring is finished off with some eco friendly resin for protection and to enhance the colour. It is set upon an adjustable ring base.
A lovely unique handmade accessory, perfect for gifting to someone special or just a treat for yourself !
○ Symbolisation: A circle does not have a beginning or end. They can represent things of the same shape that we know and can create a sense of completeness. This shape is thought to have a feminine association and is connected to love, energy and power.
• Dimensions: 30mm in diameter at widest point
• Ring base has a hammered effect & is plated gold with diameter of approx 19mm & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
► To see more unique rings, have a look at these listings
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All rings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me via email.
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days.
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
Sorry, currently out of stock