Hand Painted Earrings in Metallic Colours
One pair of hand painted earrings in metallic shades of petrol blue, rose pink & bright copper, you choose from the drop down menu.
These little studs are laser cut and made from sustainable bamboo. They look great for everyday wear and have a unique minimalist look, the metallic is subtle enough and gives a nice sheen. Choose your colour choice from the drop down menu!
• Dimensions: the rain drop is approx 10mm wide & 15mm tall. They are 3mm thick.
• Earrings have been hand painted with some of the natural wood left unpainted, they are been sealed for extra protection.
• Butterfly backs are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in an eco friendly gift box, and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.