Hand Embroidered Daisy Necklace
*SALE** Reduced from €30 to €15
Gerbera daisy hand embroidered necklace.
This little necklace is made with hand dyed silk thread in crimson red and warm cream tones. Its stitched onto a lovely blue fabric and off set in a wooden mini embroidery hoop frame. Makes for a great gift, for anniversaries, Mothers day, birthdays or just to treat yourself. Necklaces are very light weight.
►So what do the gerbera daisy symbolise ?
Well they are the 5th most popular flower in the world! They come in a number of vibrant colours, and sending them is the perfect way to brighten someone's day. Red means: unconscious in love or fully immersed in love, so this would make for a lovely anniversary gift or for that someone special in your life!
• Size: Oval vertical 2.7cm x 4.5cm
• 76cm/30inch long bronze chain
• Wooden mini frame setting, handmade by Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same
► To see other embroidery jewellery, please click here
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
Sorry, currently out of stock