Hand Embroidered Daisy Brooch
Little daisy brooch, hand embroidered using a mixture of hand dyed wool & silk threads in shades of rose red and warm cream onto a blue teal coloured fabric. Its off set in a mini embroidery wooden frame setting. This piece would make for a great Christmas gift, Valentines or anniversary gift or a lovely gift for yourself. Sure to brighten up your outfit!
►So what do the gerbera daisy symbolise ?
Well they are the 5th most popular flower in the world! They come in a number of vibrant colours, and sending them is the perfect way to brighten someone's day. Red means: unconscious in love or fully immersed in love, so this would make for a lovely anniversary gift or for that someone special in your life!
• Size: Oval Vertical 3.4cm x 6.2cm
• Wooden Mini Frame Setting handmade by Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same
• All materials used are of good quality; cotton/linen fabric & threads
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a little gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please email me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalized embroidery hoops/jewellery.