Green Alcohol Ink Earrings
Limited edition one of a kind green alcohol ink earrings.
These earrings are made with some lovely birch & feature pieces from my alcohol ink paintings. These ones have some really unique shades of a bluey green running throughout with hints of gold. I have paired these with some stunning arcylics in green and gold to compliment them.
Earrings in this range are sealed with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look which protects and enhances the colours even more. A really lovely pair to wear coming into the cooler season or maybe an early gift to yourself !
►Note: Please note, as is the nature of these designs all earrings will differ towards what shown. All pieces are one of a kind & no two earrings will be the same, this just makes them unique to you! ( see last picture for examples of design)
• Dimensions: approx. 42mm drop, paired with acrylic studs.
• Posts are stainless steel so good for sensitive ears.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower, keep away from water.
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information
Sorry, currently out of stock