Geometric Wood Ring
Geometric wood handmade ring in beautiful shades of red/silver & gold
This beautiful layered wood ring is made with 2 layers of birch. It features some authentic Japanese yuzen hand screened paper in lovely shades of red/silver & gold. This type of paper is a speciality hand screened paper and one of a kind. A brass semi circle shape has been added to finish the ring off and to give it a modern look.
The top piece is finished off with some eco friendly resin for protection and to enhance the colour. It is set upon an adjustable ring base.
A lovely unique handmade accessory, perfect for gifting or to treat yourself !
Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all rings with this design will slightly differ towards what shown, as all paper cuts will be different, just making them unique to you!
• Dimensions: 32mm in diameter at widest point
• Ring base has a hammered effect & is plated gold with diameter of approx 19mm & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
► To see more unique rings, have a look at these listings
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All rings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me via email.
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days.
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.