Geometric Handmade Ring in Black & Silver
Geometric handmade wooden ring in classic black and silver.
This beautiful wood ring is made with 2 layers of birch, it has been hand painted in lamp black with a dash of silver leaf added. Some plain silver geo shapes have been added to finish it off, you choose your preference.
What does this rectangle ▌symbolise?
This shape can represent stability & honesty, as they are a familiar & trusted shape, seen all around us!
What does this shape ◊ symbolise?
The diamond shape can symbolise ascension, clarity and wisdom.
The top piece has a layer of eco friendly resin applied, which gives it a lovely mirrored shine, & helps protect your ring. It is set upon an adjustable ring base in plated silver with a hammered effect, which really gives it a nice modern look.
A lovely unique handmade accessory, perfect for gifting to someone special or just a treat for yourself !
• Dimensions: 30mm in diameter at widest point
• Ring base has a hammered effect & is plated silver with diameter of approx. 19mm & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
► To view more unique handmade rings, have a look at these listings
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information