Gatsby Style Laser Cut Wood Earrings
**SALE** Reduced from €30 to €25
Note, you can choose how you want to finish these off, either with the brass bars, dots or the brass arrows. Please input this information in the 'notes to seller' box, if no note is left, I will leave the brass pieces off.
Limited edition colours on my popular Gatsby style earrings.
Earrings are laser cut & made from sustainable wood. Please choose your colour in the drop down menu..
Colour options are : Glitter gold, fabulous blue, soft pink & bright red. They are all hand painted individually with a subtle hint of glitter added . They are then finished off with some brass pieces & a pair of 25mm brass hoops. Earrings in this range are sealed with an ecological resin which protects them but also gives a lovely gloss finish.
They are very light weight and look great with anything !
• Dimensions: approx 6cm drop with hoop
• Earrings have been hand painted with some of wood exposed. They have been sealed.
• Hoops are brass & 25mm in diameter. They are lead and nickel free
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
► Note: Raw brass can develop a patina/tarnish over time. You might love this look but maybe not, this is a natural discolouration. However, if you prefer the shiny look, there are a few option to restoring the lustre of the metal. Polishing cloths work a treat, & solutions like lemon, vinegar or baking soda will work well. I have used these all successfully.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.