Flying Crane Necklace
The flying cranes necklace. This necklace, you guessed it ...... has some lovely flying cranes featured in white and silver, all on a black background with a scattering of while and gold accents This print is a firm favourite and did you know, in many cultures cranes are a symbol of happiness, longevity and good fortune, isn't that just nice!
This unique one of a kind layered necklace is made with 2 layers of FSC birch. It features some speciality one of a kind handmade Japanese paper & a brass bar has been added to compliment the piece.
The top piece on the necklace is finished with some glossy resin for protection and helps to enhance the colours. A stainless steel gold non tarnish chain completes the piece.
A unique piece of jewellery to wear or gift, I have made earrings & rings with this print.
Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all necklaces with this design will differ towards what shown, as all paper cuts will be different, this just making them unique to you!
• Size: approx. 63mm x 41mm
• Comes with a 20inch stainless steel chain in gold, non tarnish with a lobster type clasp
• Very light weight and won't drag on your neck.
• Top piece is finished with resin, the back piece is varnished, even though pieces are sealed, please be mindful of water, don't wear swimming or in the shower.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, these are all made individually in small batches, so totally unique to you!
► For more necklaces, please click here
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information