Hand Embroidered Floral Brooch
Hand embroidered daisy brooch. The little purple gerbera daisy has been embroidered onto grey cotton fabric, using a mixture of hand dyed wool and silk threads in hues of violet purple, blush pink and warm cream. The piece is set in a mini Dandelyne brooch frame . This brooch would look great on anything and is very light weight, wear a little bit of art everyday !
►So what do the gerbera daisy symbolise ?
These daisy's are the 5th most popular flower in the world! They come in a number of vibrant colours, and sending them is the perfect way to bring some happy to someone's day. Purple gerbera's depict elegance and pride and also feminine beauty. So this little brooch makes for a lovely gift for that special person in your life. Perfect for Mother's Day, anniversary gifts, valentines or just go ahead & treat yourself !
• Size: Oval Vertical 3.4cm x 6.2cm
• Handmade wooden mini frame setting made by husband & wife team Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same
► For more embroidery jewellery, please click here
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.