Hand Embroidered Irish Shamrock Brooch or Necklace
A hand embroidered shamrock brooch or necklace, you choose how you want to wear this piece !
A perfect gift for St. Patrick's Day and handmade in my studio in Ireland. Would make a great gift for someone living away, a lovely reminder of home. These frame settings are very light weight and will look great on any item of clothing.
The little shamrock is hand embroidered onto linen fabric and set in a mini Dandelyne embroidery frame. The shamrock is a treasured symbol of Ireland and St Patrick, Ireland's patron saint used it to explain the holy trinity to the people.
Now remember, only a shamrock can undo the magical spell of a leprechaun ;)
• Size: Round 4cm (1.6inch)
• Necklace Option comes with an antique bronze chain, 70cm (28inch) in length
• Handmade wooden mini frame setting made by Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same
• All materials used are of good quality; cotton/linen fabric & threads
► For more embroidery jewellery, please click here
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a little gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.