Copper Splashes Handmade Wooden Necklace
Copper splashes necklaces - a beautiful handmade necklace featuring some copper splashes on a blue background.
This unique one of a kind layered wooden necklace is made with 2 layers of FSC birch. It features some speciality one of a kind handmade Lokta paper in unique shades of cooper and aquamarine blue. I added a little brass bar to give it a modern look.
The top piece on the necklace is finished with some eco friendly resin for protection and helps to enhance the colours. A stainless steel gold non tarnish chain completes the piece.
A nice unique piece of handmade jewellery, perfect to gift for that first anniversary!
Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all necklaces with this design will slightly differ towards what shown, as all paper cuts will be different, just making them unique to you!
• Size: approx. 63mm x 41mm
• Comes with a 20inch stainless steel chain in gold, non tarnish with a lobster type clasp
• Very light weight and won't drag on your neck.
• Top piece is finished with resin, the back piece is varnished, even though pieces are sealed, please be mindful of water, don't wear swimming or in the shower.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, these are all made individually in small batches, so totally unique to you!
► For more necklaces, please click here
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information