Colourful Hand Painted Owl Brooches|SALE
*SALE** Reduced from €22 to €15
Colourful little Owl brooches, hand painted with bright colours & finished off with a glossy ecological resin for protection, ready to pop on your top or jacket!
These brooches are laser cut & made from sustainable bamboo. They have been hand painted in a variety of colours, just choose your preference from the drop down menu.
Your colour options are:
Owl 1: Red hat with blue coat & white breast
Owl 2: Purple hat with green coat & gold breast
Owl 3: Blue hat with pink coat & white breast
They make great everyday jewellery, sure to brighten up your outfit ! Also would make for a nice little gift for the nature lover in your life, but of course anyone can wear these, so just treat yourself!
• Dimensions: approx 4cm x 2.5cm wide
• Owls have been hand painted in different colours, with some of the wood exposed. They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, please be mindful of water.
Please note: all brooches are made & finished in small batches, all are unique & may slightly differ. The resin finish gives them a high gloss shine & good protection.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery comes in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
Sorry, currently out of stock