Cherry Blossom Hand Embroidered Brooch
Cherry blossom tree hand embroidered brooch.
Cherry blossoms are a symbolic flower of the spring, a time of renewal, and the fleeting nature of life. Their left span is short and after their beauty peaks around two weeks, the blossoms start to fall. It's a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful, but that it is also short.
A lovely gift for yourself or for someone special. This unique jewellery accessory is sure to brighten up your outfit. I have stitched it in shades of pink & purple tones onto a natural colour fabric.
• Size - diameter 5.5cm / 2.2inches
• Handmade wooden mini frame setting made by Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same.
• All jewellery items come packaged in an eco friendly branded gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalized embroidery hoops/jewellery.