Geometric Celeste Black & Gold Necklace
Geometric celeste necklace, inspired by the shapes and skies around us.
This beautiful necklace has been handmade from start to finish with birch and/or cherry wood. The middle piece features some eco friendly glitter in different shades of gold, like little stars traveling through the night sky, with brass shapes floating by. This piece is finished with some resin, which gives it a lovely mirrored type finish. It them sits upon the eclipse shape & finished with a stainless steel gold necklace.
Please note, all glitter used in this range is eco friendly. As these are all handmade, the necklace you receive may differ towards what's pictured, just making them unique to you!
Necklaces are very lightweight & comfortable to wear, a lovely gift for someone special or just to treat yourself!
• Size: approx 42mm in diameter at widest point
• Comes with a 20inch stainless steel gold chain - non tarnish , with a lobster clasp.
• Very light weight.
• Top piece is finished with resin, the back piece is varnished, even though pieces are sealed, please be mindful of water, don't wear swimming or in the shower.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, these are all made individually in small batches, so totally unique to you!
► For more necklaces, please click here
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details, or leave details in the 'notes to seller' box
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.