Statement Blue and Gold Ring
Lovely statement handmade ring made with solid cherry wood with the gorgeous colours of blue and gold
Hand painted in a metallic blue with some gold leaf added for some bling! On this ring, I have added 2 mini brass triangles. The ring is then finished off with some eco friendly resin for protection, which also enhances the colours. It is set upon a gold plated hammered effect adjustable ring base, ring is approx 19mm in diameter, but is adjustable.
►What do triangles symbolise? Well they can symbolise many things, the holy trinity, the number 3, feminine and masculine energies depending on which way you wear it. There are lots of triangle symbol meanings like gender, harmony, proportion, illumination and creativity to name a few, a very versatile shape!
Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all rings will slightly differ towards what shown, just making them unique to you !
• Dimensions: 25mm in diameter
• Ring base is gold plated with a hammered effect, 19mm diameter & adjustable.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All rings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me via email.
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days.
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.