Copper Splashes Handmade Dangle Earrings
Limited edition one of a kind copper splashes dangle earrings.
These ones are making a come back and are now available to wear in two different styles.
Earrings are handmade with lokta hand screened paper with unique shades of cooper and aquamarine blue, a really eye catching design ! I have applied a layer of eco resin for shine and durability and earrings are finished off with complimentary acrylic studs in blue
A nice unique piece of handmade jewellery, perfect to gift ... to yourself!
►Note: Please note, as is the nature of these designs, all earrings with this design will differ towards what shown. All pieces are one of a kind & no two earrings are the same, this just makes them unique to you!
• Size: Teardrop shape approx. 55mm drop & small shape approx. 30 x 25mm
• Posts are stainless steel, so good for sensitive ears.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower, keep away from water.
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information