Handmade Wooden Rings in Pink & Blue
Beautiful handmade wooden rings in pink & blue.
Rings are made with beautiful cherry wood and painted in a lovely metallic shades of pink and blue. Some gold leaf has been added & distressed into the wood with some mini brass triangles added to the mix. A lovely unique piece of jewellery for you !
All rings are finished off with some eco friendly resin for protection and it also enhances the colours. The wood piece is set upon a gold plated hammered effect adjustable ring base, with a diameter of approx. 19mm
►What do triangles symbolise? Well they can symbolise many things, the holy trinity, the number 3, feminine and masculine energies depending on which way you wear it. There are lots of triangle symbol meanings like gender, harmony, proportion, illumination and creativity to name a few, a very versatile shape!
Please note, as is the nature of handmade, all rings will slightly differ towards what shown, just making them unique to you !
► For more rings in this range, please have a look here
• Dimensions: 25mm in diameter
• Ring base is gold plated with a hammered effect & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information