Statement Dipped Wood Earrings
Beautiful wood statement earrings, handmade in Ireland
Earrings are laser cut from sustainable birch. They have been hand painted individually in a rich mulberry plum shade, with some gold leaf added & blended in, this gives them that extra bit of shine & sparkle, all ready to brighten those ears!
You have the option of brass bars or dots to finish them off & give them a modern look. Earrings are sealed with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy look and for protection.
Earrings in this range are very lightweight and won't pull on your ears. A beautiful pair to wear or gift. As these are all individually made with the gold leaf, please note, each pair will be different & not exactly as pictured, but that's what makes them unique !
►►Please leave in the 'notes to seller' box your choice of brass bars or dots, if no message is left, I will pick for you.
• Dimensions: approx 50mm tall with a 16mm studs (pic for size reference)
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured, & gold leaf has been applied . They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• Posts are lead and nickel free.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.