Handmade Wood Ring in Silver & Black
Handmade wood ring in classic black and silver.
This beautiful wood ring is made with 2 layers of birch, it has been hand painted in lamp black with a dash of silver leaf added. A plain silver rectangle shape has been added to finish it off.
What does this rectangle ▌symbolise?
This shape can represent stability & honesty, as they are a familiar & trusted shape, seen all around us!
The top piece has a layer of eco friendly resin applied, which gives it a lovely mirrored shine, & helps protect your ring. It is set upon an adjustable ring base in plated silver with a hammered effect, which really gives it a nice modern look.
A lovely unique handmade accessory, perfect for gifting to someone special or just a treat for yourself !
• Dimensions: 30mm in diameter at widest point
• Ring base has a hammered effect & is plated silver with diameter of approx 19mm & adjustable (see pic)
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower or exposed to water. Please remove when washing your hands etc
► To see this ring in a different version & to view more unique rings, have a look at these listings
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All rings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me via email.
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days.
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.