Daisy Embroidered Necklace - Birth Flower Necklace
A hand embroidered Daisy flower necklace. The little daisy is hand stitched onto a piece of blue/teal coloured fabric and off set in a mini Dandelyne embroidery frame.
►► So what does the Daisy flower mean?
There seems to be many meanings for daisies, as there are so many species of this flower. But the most accepted meaning is for purity and innocence (white daisies), new beginnings, as daisies are often found in bouquets for new mothers and gifts for children. Loyal love & they can symbolise secrecy between two persons. These little pendants make for a nice gift for a wedding, christening or anniversary.
Daisy flowers are also the birth flower for those born in April.
• Size: Round 4cm (1.6inch)
• Comes with an antique bronze chain, 76cm/30inch in length
• Handmade wooden mini frame setting made by Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same
► To see other embroidery jewellery, please click here
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
Sorry, currently out of stock