Cactus Necklace or Brooch
A hand embroidered cactus brooch or necklace, you choose how you want to wear this piece ! The little cactus is hand embroidered onto linen fabric and off-set in a mini embroidery frame.
Cactus plants are hardy little plants and can mean many things like;
* The power and emptiness of the desert * Endurance * Protection from danger * Warmth and care, especially from a mother to a child * Chastity and abstinence from physical contact * Lust and sexual attraction between two people
This little cactus would make for a great gift for a child's birthday, for a friend going through a tough time or for yourself to remind you that you can thrive in your environment instead of just surviving it or to celebrate a recovery.
• Size: Round 4cm (1.6inch)
• Necklace Option comes with an antique bronze chain, 76cm/30inch in length
• Handmade wooden mini frame setting made by Dandelyn
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same
► For more embroidery jewellery, please click here
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box and placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.