Unique Handmade Earrings
Treat yourself to a pair of these beautiful handmade earrings!
Earrings are laser cut from sustainable wood & feature a beautiful hand silk screened printed paper. You have two colour options with this style of earring.
→ No.1 features peach & blue triangular pattern on a shimmer gold background complete with a yellow stud topper & No. 2 features shimmering silver & gold triangles on a bright pink/red background complete with a red stud topper.
All earrings in this range are finished with an ecological resin to give them a lovely glossy finish & also to protect & enhance them.
These make ideal gifts for 5th wedding anniversary as wood is the traditional gift or would make a pretty gift for a bridal party, birthdays, or mothers day.
Unique & all individually made here in my studio.
Note: The papers featured on this range of earrings are authentic Japanese yuzen paper. This type of paper is individually hand silk screened by artists in Japan. All designs can vary, therefore all earrings will be uniquely made.
A truly unique & lightweight pair of earrings to wear or gift!
• Dimensions: approx 30mm tall with a 15mm stud topper
• Section of the earrings have paper fused to the them, with some of the natural wood showing.
• They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, pattern placement may differ towards what's pictured. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.