Handmade Japanese Print Resin Earrings
Treat yourself to a pair of these beautiful handmade earrings!
Earrings are laser cut from sustainable wood & feature a beautiful hand silk screened printed paper with one section painted. This paper has beautiful shades of pink, yellow & white running through it on a blue background with shimmer gold accents.
You have an option of a pink or blue stud stopper to finish them off. All earrings in this range are finished with an ecological resin to give it a lovely glossy finish to protect & enhance them.
These make ideal gifts for 5th wedding anniversary as wood is the traditional gift or would make a pretty gift for a bridal party, birthdays, or mothers day.
Unique handmade earrings to gift or just to treat yourself !
Note: The papers featured on this range of earrings are authentic Japanese yuzen paper. This type of paper is individually hand silk screened by artists in Japan. All designs can vary, therefore all earrings will be uniquely made.
A truly unique & lightweight pair of earrings to wear or gift!
• Dimensions: approx 30mm tall with a 15mm stud topper
• Section of the earrings have paper fused to the them, with another section hand painted & some of the natural wood showing.
• They have been sealed with an ecological resin for protection.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, pattern placement may differ towards what's pictured. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
Packaging & Shipping Info:
• All earrings come in a eco friendly gift box & placed in a sturdy padded envelope.
• Want to send as a gift? Just message me with the details
• All items are send via the Irish postal service by standard post. If you require tracking, please contact me here
Estimated shipping times:
Ireland: 2-3 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalised embroidery hoops/jewellery.
• Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.