Long Drop Hand Painted Wood Earrings
Inspired by some lovely organic pottery I have, I decided to paint these to reflect the style.
Earrings are made from lovely birch ply and have a layer of eco friendly resin on top for some shine and durability. They are finished with some mirrored acrylic studs and each earrings has a splatter effect style with a block colour.
Available in 4 colourways, choose from:
Frosted plum, some light blue, a sage green and some pretty pink, all with matching studs
A nice pretty earring, that's not too big and very light weight - as are all my earrings, makes for a great everyday pair of earrings!
Note: As is the nature of this design, every earring will be different with the splatter effect.
• Dimensions: approx. 36mm drop with studs
• Earrings have been hand painted organically & sealed with an ecological resin.
• Studs are mirrored acrylic with stainless steel posts, so good for sensitive ears
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.
• All jewellery items come packaged in an eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information