Handmade Geometric Wood Earrings
Treat yourself to these gorgeous handmade geometric wooden earrings! These Gatsby inspired earrings were so popular I brought them back & included some new colours, including this one!
Earrings are laser cut & made from birch, this listing is for a pair of mermaid green ones.
Earrings have been hand painted in a lush green with a subtle hint of copper glitter added. They are then finished off with some geometric arrow brass pieces & a pair of 25mm hoops (as per pic 1). Earrings in this range are sealed with an ecological resin which protects them but also gives a lovely glass like finish.
These will take you from day to night, sure to brighten up your outfit ! Also would make for a nice little gift for your sister, aunt, mom, babysitter or colleague or just to treat yourself, why not?
• Dimensions: approx 6cm drop with hoop
• Earrings have been hand painted with some of wood exposed.
• Hoops are gold plated and/or brass & 25mm in diameter.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower/swimming etc
► Now available in different colours ( see last picture )
- Deep blue & glitter, click here
- Black & glitter, click here
- Vintage pink & glitter, click here
- Red & glitter & click here
- Light green & glitter, click here
If you prefer a different brass piece or maybe studs instead of the hoops, please contact me to discuss
► Note: Raw brass can develop a patina/tarnish over time. You might love this look but maybe not, this is a natural discolouration. However, if you prefer the shiny look, there are a few option to restoring the lustre of the metal. Polishing cloths work a treat, & solutions like lemon, vinegar or baking soda will work well. I have used these all successfully.
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information