Small Crescent Moon Necklace
The moon is a feminine symbol, representing the rhythm of time as it embodies the cycle, and more so a crescent moon was thought to symbolize womanhood, fertility, intuitiveness, psyche & empowerment, not bad eh?!
This mini crescent moon necklace has been handmade using layers of birch. The top piece features a mini brass moon against a dark blue starry sky, all hand painted with acrylics & some gold metal powder. It then sits upon another layer of birch & its finished with a stainless steel beaded gold necklace.
This necklace is very lightweight & comfortable to wear, wear it layered up with other chains or as is. A lovely gift for a friend or that special person in your life or you can always just treat yourself!
Please note, Pattern placement may differ as these are all handmade. The necklace you receive may differ towards what's pictured, just making them unique to you!
• Size: approx. 30 x 27mm in diameter at widest point
• Comes with an 18inch stainless steel gold chain with a lobster clasp
• Very light weight - wont drag on your neck.
• Top piece is finished with resin, the back piece is varnished, even though the pieces are sealed, please be mindful of water, don't wear swimming or in the shower.
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same, these are all made individually in small batches, so totally unique to you!
► For more necklaces, please click here
• All jewellery items come packaged in a eco friendly branded gift box
• Want to send as a gift ? No problem, just leave the details in the 'notes to seller' box below.
• I try my best to photograph all items true to colour, but please remember colours may vary on your monitor/device.
• General shipping information