Well hello and welcome to The Messy Brunette blog, here you will find a bit of everything to do with stitching, upcycling, painting, crochet and even the odd bit of baking! Hopefully I will keep you entertained, inspired and amused, whilst I try and master all things creative.
My name is Maura & I am a stay at home mom to two little smallies, we all live in an old farmhouse with crooked walls and floors, I kid you not! This turn of events opened up my crafty side which had laid dormant whilst I slaved in the wonderful world of administration.
These days I can be found with either a paintbrush, a hook or maybe some mod podge where I try and create something. So come on and join in!
Here’s a few random facts about me!
- I love dark chocolate … yum
- My guilty tv pleasure is a bit of Neighbours & some Home and Away
- I am afraid of dogs, but I have one, and she is called Pepper. She is a Bernese Mountain Dog ….. yes I got a big one I know
- I love Lee Childs ‘Jack Reacher’ novels
- I like elastic pants
- I eat a lot of cereal
- Vodka and water is my tipple …. when i can manage a night out!
If you want to read more, I did a blog gem interview over at Adventures and Tea Parties blog, just click here
My disclosure policy is here if you want a read.
All of the images / works are the copyright of me, Maura at The Messy Brunette. Please do not use without seeking permission first. Thank you.