A quick Christmas project for you!
Who doesn’t like glitter and especially this time of year, its expected right?! This project uses some glitter fabric, yes you can actually buy glitter fabric. I get mine from this shop.
- Hoops, I used 4inch
- Fabric to match the size of our hoop
- Glitter Fabric, it comes in a sheet
- Shape you want to use, I used a cookie cutter in the shape of a star
- Cut your base fabric to match the size of your hoop
- Using the wonderweb material, mark out your shape & iron it onto the glitter fabric, then cut out the shape.
- Peel off the wonderweb and place your shape on your base fabric, then you iron your star onto your base fabric. The adhesive from the wonderweb helps to stick it.
- Then hoop it up, stick on a ribbon and its ready to hang!
Here’s some I made. I have one pair left currently in my Etsy Shop, along with some other Christmas goodies.
Till next time !